Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: Connection to Reflectors

  • Jim Thisdale
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2013
      The number 1 cause is the dplus callsign, either not registered, and/or not entered correctly.
      (Including any terminal digits).
      Also could be user callsign, dplus database not up to date.

      The gateway log file should be logging the dplus connection status and most likely it will be
      showing with an RO meaning Read Only, as in listen only, not authorized to TX.

      It is also possible your software and or radio is not setup correctly.

      I can't run control center and I highly recommend you switch to G4KLX software which works in all modes.

      -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B
      http://n1jmm.no-ip.org