Re: DVRPTR_V1 Case

  • g8sau
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2012
      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Kevin
      > 2E0LSR / MB6LS

      Hi I fount the message on the DVRPTR group.

      this link is the case its not a Conrad Electronics case my mistake but this is the link

      http://www.reichelt.de/Fischer-Frame-Gehaeuse/FR-55-25-80-ME/3/index.html?;ACTION=3;LA=2;ARTICLE=73292;GROUPID=5198;artnr=FR+55+25+80+ME;SID=12UHGS1X8AAAIAAHe4@ZY68235bff073bcf537d9146771c38df53

      FR 55 25 80 ME :: FISCHER frame housing 55x80

      Hope that helps others who are looking for bits.

      Barry
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi Kevin,

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@...> wrote:
        > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from

        I've round about 480 cases left - all with cutouts in front plate. The cases I will send to Bruce like the other parts, PCBs I have.

        Getting a ready-to-use case isn't a problem.

        73
        Jan
      • g8sau
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "do1fjn" <dvrptr@...> wrote:

          > Hi Kevin,
          >

          > --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@> wrote:
          > > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from
          >
          > I've round about 480 cases left - all with cutouts in front plate. The cases I will send to Bruce like the other parts, PCBs I have.
          >
          > Getting a ready-to-use case isn't a problem.

          Jan in the old days we did the paypal thing to get stuff from you
          let us know the cost of sending one ready to go case to UK and we can do the paypal thing once again

          I got Kevin a dvrptr-V1 card last week, but at the time we could not source a case for it.

          Barry G8SAU Snr (Kevin 2E0LSR) Jnr

          > 73
          > Jan

        • kc9wke
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
            I too am looking for a v1 case desperately. If there is a way for me to get 1 please. Please let me know :) thank you so much