Re: DVRPTR_V1 Case

  • g8sau
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2012
      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Kevin
      > 2E0LSR / MB6LS

      I said this on another group Just before I found this group.
      fantastic news Im an avid user of V1 hardware on my nodes.
      GB7NU MB6INN GB3NU and others,

      Just for info 2E0LSR is my Son we look after a large network of GW's and Repeaters. hi hi

      Oh Deep Joy does this mean the dvrptr v1 hardware will again become available I
      personally dont want to waste my time using a V2 dvrptr hardware that has ambi
      chips and other junk on when its going to installed in a remote
      repeater/gateway on a remote cold hilltop so what is the point in having all the
      junk and extra expense
      Please restart the V1 dvrptr project and let me know when the V1 dvrptr hardware
      will again be available to purchase.

      I have 3 x V1 cards in boxes I wish I had got more before they became extinct hi
      hi.

      Thanks Barry G8SAU
    • g8sau
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2012
        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Kevin
        > 2E0LSR / MB6LS

        Hi I fount the message on the DVRPTR group.

        this link is the case its not a Conrad Electronics case my mistake but this is the link

        http://www.reichelt.de/Fischer-Frame-Gehaeuse/FR-55-25-80-ME/3/index.html?;ACTION=3;LA=2;ARTICLE=73292;GROUPID=5198;artnr=FR+55+25+80+ME;SID=12UHGS1X8AAAIAAHe4@ZY68235bff073bcf537d9146771c38df53

        FR 55 25 80 ME :: FISCHER frame housing 55x80

        Hope that helps others who are looking for bits.

        Barry
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Hi Kevin,

          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@...> wrote:
          > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from

          I've round about 480 cases left - all with cutouts in front plate. The cases I will send to Bruce like the other parts, PCBs I have.

          Getting a ready-to-use case isn't a problem.

          73
          Jan
        • g8sau
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "do1fjn" <dvrptr@...> wrote:

            > Hi Kevin,
            >

            > --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "2E0LSR" <kev_2e0lsr@> wrote:
            > > any ideas where i can get the DVRPTR_V1 case? im trying to find it on the Conrad website as i know this is where they were sourced from
            >
            > I've round about 480 cases left - all with cutouts in front plate. The cases I will send to Bruce like the other parts, PCBs I have.
            >
            > Getting a ready-to-use case isn't a problem.

            Jan in the old days we did the paypal thing to get stuff from you
            let us know the cost of sending one ready to go case to UK and we can do the paypal thing once again

            I got Kevin a dvrptr-V1 card last week, but at the time we could not source a case for it.

            Barry G8SAU Snr (Kevin 2E0LSR) Jnr

            > 73
            > Jan

          • kc9wke
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
              I too am looking for a v1 case desperately. If there is a way for me to get 1 please. Please let me know :) thank you so much