Re: Firmware source

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      Hi Christoph,

      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Christoph Kottke <christoph.kottke@...> wrote:
      > do you plan some updates on sourceforge for the new firmware development
      > or an
      > any other site?

      I plan to keep this repositoy up-to-date. I don't work on the firmware a long time - I only do some tests for the new AMBE hardware.
      For the next V1.70 I plan to support a few new features with the AMBE-Board and for integration the DV-RPTR in other embedded environments (Auto USART selection).
      A huge batch of work is the PC interface documentation I will finish in the next weeks.

      73 de