RE: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: The perfec match?

  • Howard Small
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013

      Shall do. With the AMBE board add-on it could also then be a D-STAR transceiver…

      Howard

      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2013

        Operation Rating

        Intermittent 5:5:90 (TX:RX:Standby )

        It will need a way to cool it.. The ratings are not that goods for what we do..

        Maybe runnig them at one watt would help

        Le mercredi 8 mai 2013, Howard a écrit :

        Just looking at this http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/621205194/5w_FM_transceiver_module_2km.html which could be a perfect match for the DVRPTR board to create a hotspot!

        Don't know price but am about to ask...

        Howard
        VK4BS/VK4RPH

      • Larry
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2013
          Yes I have been using these data radios for many months as portable hot
          spots - they are available from Argent Data Systems in the US and are
          also very popular for APRS application. Video of my hotspot at

          http://youtu.be/8adR5LAPtw8

          Larry VK5LY