Re: The perfec match?

  • Bruce Given
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2013
      Cool... let us know !

      thanks
      regards
      Bruce

      I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
    • Howard Small
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2013

        Shall do. With the AMBE board add-on it could also then be a D-STAR transceiver…

        Howard

        I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.

      • Pierre Martel
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2013

          Operation Rating

          Intermittent 5:5:90 (TX:RX:Standby )

          It will need a way to cool it.. The ratings are not that goods for what we do..

          Maybe runnig them at one watt would help

          Le mercredi 8 mai 2013, Howard a écrit :

          Just looking at this http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/621205194/5w_FM_transceiver_module_2km.html which could be a perfect match for the DVRPTR board to create a hotspot!

          Don't know price but am about to ask...

          Howard
          VK4BS/VK4RPH

        • Larry
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2013
            Yes I have been using these data radios for many months as portable hot
            spots - they are available from Argent Data Systems in the US and are
            also very popular for APRS application. Video of my hotspot at

            http://youtu.be/8adR5LAPtw8

            Larry VK5LY