Re: [DVRPTR_V1] DVRPTR_V1 read serial number?

  • Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2013
      On 05/05/2013 7:25 AM, hb9bxr wrote:
      > Hi all
      > I received 2ea new DVRPTR_V1. For FreeStar with RaspberryPi the serial number is needed for the dvrptr.cfg file. It is mentioned to read it from the dvrptr.log file but this is an old log file and does not show the new connected DVRPTR_V1 serial number.
      > How can the serial number being read from the DVRPTR_V1 under Linux?

      <-- Hi Reto; You need to enable logging :) - see /root/dvrptr/dvrptr.sh
      - you will see 2 logging options, one is to /dev/null; comment that one
      out.... then remove the comment so that the log file goes to
      /var/log/dvrptr.log

      Save / Exit

      service dvrptr restart

      Good job that I saw your posting over here!

      Cheers,

      Ramesh.