power supply RaspPI + DV-RPTR

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi,

      I think the RaspPI is more critical - a good / stable 5V source is needed (>700mA).
      If the raspPI works, the 5V source is good enough to feed the DV-RPTR (30mA) too.

      The DV-RPTR can't handle 'longer' "brown-outs" (voltage < 4.7V) very well. There is no problem with the (low) current consumption.
      Another point are the USB-connectors: The USB-miniAB connector is not so stable like the USM-miniB...