Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Second April Update

  • Howard Small
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
      Fair enough - it is pretty clear that you have had a good response, though, and that if you guys had not taken the initiative there would have been a lot of unsatisfied demand. I think we all owe you a debt of gratitude!

      73

      Howard

      On 14/04/2013, at 10:53, Bruce Given <bruce.given@...> wrote:

      Hi Howard

      Thanks for the support
      I prefer to keep the numbers close to my chest for a number of reasons :-)
      Regards
      Bruce
      VE2GZI

      Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™