March Update

  • bruce.given
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hello everybody....

      We got the first batch of boards back and then sent them back to the CM to fix the LED inversion issue, which to their credit they turned around very quickly !.

      Well that was done and all boards tested out great and every single one was shipped out to you guys.

      Thank you for the patience and support while we got over these initial teething issues.

      The second batch (twice the size of the first batch) is now on the way to the CM and we are hoping to have them back ready to ship the week of 19th April.

      I have started a reservation list, to be fair I have already added the names of people that wanted boards on the first run but I was unable to supply.

      If you want to be added send me an email off list to bruce.given@... include in the email the following info.
      1. Full Name
      2. Call Sign
      3. Country
      4. Bare Board or Box and Board
      5. Qty
      6. Firmware preference if any
      I will add you to the list and let you know an approx shipping cost as well

      Thanks again for the great support and as always any questions please let me know
      Kindest
      Regards

      Bruce