AMBE2020 Interest List

  • bruce.given
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 5:37 AM
      Hi Guys

      I am putting together a list of people that are possibly interested in purchasing the New AMBE2020 board.

      I am not asking for any firm commitments just want to get a idea for production numbers (it will help me figure out the production costs)

      Let me know off list at bruce.given@...

      thanks and regards
      Bruce
      VE2GZI