RE: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

  • Ron Wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
      I've been following this thread with interest for I want to get a DVRPTR, maybe V1 version, to use with RaspBerry Pi for a DSTAR repeater linked into the GateWay.

      Are we going to be able to buy these.  These DVRPTR products look very good, but wonder if I can get one, hi.

      Yes, I am very new at this.

      73, ron, n9ee/r

      Ron Wright, N9EE/R
      BSEE
      Micro Computer Concepts
      352-683-4476
      mccrpt@...

      To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
      From: bruce.given@...
      Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:35:23 -0400
      Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

      Hi Michael

      The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is the original DVRPTR_V1
      so the New Ambe2020 is compatible

      as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style

      I will have to ask you too update your You tube Video soon !!! :-)

      regards
      Bruce Given
      VE2GZI

      On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM, VK5ZEA <michaelcarey@...> wrote:

      Excellent!

      Sorry if I missed this before, but is it hardware compatible with the original DE DV-RPTR board?

      Michael.
      VK5ZEA

      --
      I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.