Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

  • repeater.group
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13 1:32 AM
      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Given <bruce.given@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael
      >
      > The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is
      > the original DVRPTR_V1
      > so the New Ambe2020 is compatible
      >
      > as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style
      > > >
      > > > Hi
      > > >
      > > > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
      > > > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
      > > > And yes we changed the connectors !!
      > > >
      > > > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
      > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
      > > >
      > > > thanks
      > > > regards
      > > > Bruce Given
      > > > VE2GZI

      Bruce when will these new ambe 2020 boards be available.... ?

      A. DNS.
    • Ron Wright
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13 3:12 AM
        I've been following this thread with interest for I want to get a DVRPTR, maybe V1 version, to use with RaspBerry Pi for a DSTAR repeater linked into the GateWay.

        Are we going to be able to buy these.  These DVRPTR products look very good, but wonder if I can get one, hi.

        Yes, I am very new at this.

        73, ron, n9ee/r

        Ron Wright, N9EE/R
        BSEE
        Micro Computer Concepts
        352-683-4476
        mccrpt@...

        To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
        From: bruce.given@...
        Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:35:23 -0400
        Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

        Hi Michael

        The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is the original DVRPTR_V1
        so the New Ambe2020 is compatible

        as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style

        I will have to ask you too update your You tube Video soon !!! :-)

        regards
        Bruce Given
        VE2GZI

        On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM, VK5ZEA <michaelcarey@...> wrote:

        Excellent!

        Sorry if I missed this before, but is it hardware compatible with the original DE DV-RPTR board?

        Michael.
        VK5ZEA

        --
        I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.