Re: Feedback on new boards....

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hi Ramesh,

      the new board you got is still a 'original' one. It's exact the same PCBs (from me) and it's equipped with the same part types. So nothing except small changes in resistor values (optimize) is different to the previous boards I produced here in Germany...

      Have fun with it.

      73 de
      Jan, DO1FJN
    • bertojg
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
        Very nice guys, mine should be here in the next few days. I'm glad I got in as they are already sold out!

        Robert
        K5DTE

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "do1fjn" <dvrptr@...> wrote:

        > Hi Ramesh,
        >
        > the new board you got is still a 'original' one. It's exact the same PCBs (from me) and it's equipped with the same part types. So nothing except small changes in resistor values (optimize) is different to the previous boards I produced here in Germany...
        >
        > Have fun with it.
        >
        > 73 de
        > Jan, DO1FJN

      • Bruce Given
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          Only temporarily sold out :-)
          they will be back soon
          regards
          Bruce

          I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of
          unthinking consumers.