Feedback on new boards....

  • Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hi All;

      Just a quick note to let you all know that I received my new boards
      today.... I was previously using an 'original' DVRPTR board (purchased
      from the German team). I was able to switch it out for the new board
      and restart my application software.

      No issues, no fuss, no drama - a fantastic 1 for 1 replacement of the
      old board.

      Excellent work Bruce and Jann.

      Congratulations - I am happy to be supporting such a fine product under
      the FREE STAR* offering - and one that's made in Canada too eh!

      Cheers!

      Ramesh.
      www.freestar.us
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
        Hi Ramesh,

        the new board you got is still a 'original' one. It's exact the same PCBs (from me) and it's equipped with the same part types. So nothing except small changes in resistor values (optimize) is different to the previous boards I produced here in Germany...

        Have fun with it.

        73 de
        Jan, DO1FJN
      • bertojg
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          Very nice guys, mine should be here in the next few days. I'm glad I got in as they are already sold out!

          Robert
          K5DTE

          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "do1fjn" <dvrptr@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ramesh,
          >
          > the new board you got is still a 'original' one. It's exact the same PCBs (from me) and it's equipped with the same part types. So nothing except small changes in resistor values (optimize) is different to the previous boards I produced here in Germany...
          >
          > Have fun with it.
          >
          > 73 de
          > Jan, DO1FJN

        • Bruce Given
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
            Only temporarily sold out :-)
            they will be back soon
            regards
            Bruce

            I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of
            unthinking consumers.