Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

  • VK5ZEA
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
      Excellent!

      Sorry if I missed this before, but is it hardware compatible with the original DE DV-RPTR board?

      Michael.
      VK5ZEA

      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "bruce.given" <bruce.given@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
      > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
      > And yes we changed the connectors !!
      >
      > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
      >
      > thanks
      > regards
      > Bruce Given
      > VE2GZI

    • Bruce Given
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
        Hi Michael

        The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is the original DVRPTR_V1
        so the New Ambe2020 is compatible

        as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style

        I will have to ask you too update your You tube Video soon !!! :-)

        regards
        Bruce Given
        VE2GZI

        --
        I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
      • repeater.group
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Given <bruce.given@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael
          >
          > The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is
          > the original DVRPTR_V1
          > so the New Ambe2020 is compatible
          >
          > as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style
          > > >
          > > > Hi
          > > >
          > > > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
          > > > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
          > > > And yes we changed the connectors !!
          > > >
          > > > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
          > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
          > > >
          > > > thanks
          > > > regards
          > > > Bruce Given
          > > > VE2GZI

          Bruce when will these new ambe 2020 boards be available.... ?

          A. DNS.
        • Ron Wright
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
            I've been following this thread with interest for I want to get a DVRPTR, maybe V1 version, to use with RaspBerry Pi for a DSTAR repeater linked into the GateWay.

            Are we going to be able to buy these.  These DVRPTR products look very good, but wonder if I can get one, hi.

            Yes, I am very new at this.

            73, ron, n9ee/r

            Ron Wright, N9EE/R
            BSEE
            Micro Computer Concepts
            352-683-4476
            mccrpt@...

            To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
            From: bruce.given@...
            Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:35:23 -0400
            Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

            --
            I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.