Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

  • vk7yxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
      Looking good Bruce!

      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "bruce.given" <bruce.given@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
      > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
      > And yes we changed the connectors !!
      >
      > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
      >
      > thanks
      > regards
      > Bruce Given
      > VE2GZI

    • VK5ZEA
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
        Excellent!

        Sorry if I missed this before, but is it hardware compatible with the original DE DV-RPTR board?

        Michael.
        VK5ZEA

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "bruce.given" <bruce.given@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
        > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
        > And yes we changed the connectors !!
        >
        > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
        >
        > thanks
        > regards
        > Bruce Given
        > VE2GZI

      • Bruce Given
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
          Hi Michael

          The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is the original DVRPTR_V1
          so the New Ambe2020 is compatible

          as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style

          I will have to ask you too update your You tube Video soon !!! :-)

          regards
          Bruce Given
          VE2GZI

          --
          I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
        • repeater.group
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
            --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Given <bruce.given@...> wrote:

            > Hi Michael
            >
            > The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is
            > the original DVRPTR_V1
            > so the New Ambe2020 is compatible
            >
            > as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style
            > > >
            > > > Hi
            > > >
            > > > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
            > > > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
            > > > And yes we changed the connectors !!
            > > >
            > > > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
            > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
            > > >
            > > > thanks
            > > > regards
            > > > Bruce Given
            > > > VE2GZI

            Bruce when will these new ambe 2020 boards be available.... ?

            A. DNS.
          • Ron Wright
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
              I've been following this thread with interest for I want to get a DVRPTR, maybe V1 version, to use with RaspBerry Pi for a DSTAR repeater linked into the GateWay.

              Are we going to be able to buy these.  These DVRPTR products look very good, but wonder if I can get one, hi.

              Yes, I am very new at this.

              73, ron, n9ee/r

              Ron Wright, N9EE/R
              BSEE
              Micro Computer Concepts
              352-683-4476
              mccrpt@...

              To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
              From: bruce.given@...
              Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:35:23 -0400
              Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

              --
              I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.