New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

  • bruce.given
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10 11:32 AM
      Hi

      I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
      that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
      And yes we changed the connectors !!

      Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list

      thanks
      regards
      Bruce Given
      VE2GZI
    • vk7yxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10 10:55 PM
        Looking good Bruce!

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "bruce.given" <bruce.given@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
        > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
        > And yes we changed the connectors !!
        >
        > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
        >
        > thanks
        > regards
        > Bruce Given
        > VE2GZI

      • VK5ZEA
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12 1:36 PM
          Excellent!

          Sorry if I missed this before, but is it hardware compatible with the original DE DV-RPTR board?

          Michael.
          VK5ZEA

          --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "bruce.given" <bruce.given@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
          > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
          > And yes we changed the connectors !!
          >
          > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
          >
          > thanks
          > regards
          > Bruce Given
          > VE2GZI

        • Bruce Given
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12 3:35 PM
            Hi Michael

            The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is the original DVRPTR_V1
            so the New Ambe2020 is compatible

            as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style

            I will have to ask you too update your You tube Video soon !!! :-)

            regards
            Bruce Given
            VE2GZI

            --
            I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.
          • repeater.group
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 13 1:32 AM
              --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Given <bruce.given@...> wrote:

              > Hi Michael
              >
              > The answer to your question is yes !.... as the board we are building is
              > the original DVRPTR_V1
              > so the New Ambe2020 is compatible
              >
              > as you may have seen we have changed the connectors to a RJ style
              > > >
              > > > Hi
              > > >
              > > > I posted some preliminary pictures of the new AMBE2020 Board
              > > > that Jan is doing a great job on in the Photos section
              > > > And yes we changed the connectors !!
              > > >
              > > > Take a look , I am interested in any feedback
              > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DVRPTR_V1/photos/album/19371778/pic/list
              > > >
              > > > thanks
              > > > regards
              > > > Bruce Given
              > > > VE2GZI

              Bruce when will these new ambe 2020 boards be available.... ?

              A. DNS.
            • Ron Wright
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13 3:12 AM
                I've been following this thread with interest for I want to get a DVRPTR, maybe V1 version, to use with RaspBerry Pi for a DSTAR repeater linked into the GateWay.

                Are we going to be able to buy these.  These DVRPTR products look very good, but wonder if I can get one, hi.

                Yes, I am very new at this.

                73, ron, n9ee/r

                Ron Wright, N9EE/R
                BSEE
                Micro Computer Concepts
                352-683-4476
                mccrpt@...

                To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
                From: bruce.given@...
                Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:35:23 -0400
                Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: New AMBE 2020 Board Prelim Pictures

                --
                I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.