RE: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: Over Due Update

  • Brian Frobisher
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10 10:29 AM

      www.monoprice.com

      Super easy prices and they don’t rip you off on shipping small orders

      WA6JFK

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 10 10:51 AM
        Thanks Brian,

        Monoprice is evil. I go there for one thing and $60 later... lol

        Robert
        K5DTE

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Frobisher" <froby@...> wrote:

        > www.monoprice.com
        >

        > Super easy prices and they don't rip you off on shipping small orders
        >

        > WA6JFK
        >

        > _____

      • vk7yxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 10 11:01 PM
          That's great news Bruce. It's good to see things coming together. I look forward to an expansion of the D-Star user/repeater base following the reintroduction of a cost effective solution, even more so once the AMBE boards are available again.