Boards are Now Avaliable !!

  • bruce.given
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hi Everybody

      We have tested working boards and cases available for immediate sale !

      Not a huge run for the first batch as we needed to get the kinks
      worked out of the process thats done and all is good.

      I have not had a chance to change the website yet but will shortly

      If you are interested in a board you can either drop me a email off list
      at bruce.given@... or order from the website www.dvrptr.net

      and we will get you sorted out for shipping costs

      Thanks for the patience everybody !

      P.S second batch is already on it's way
      kindest regards
      Bruce Given