first tests with G4KLX software, all OK !!

  • F4AVI Fabrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi,
      Until now, I used my dvrptr + ambe with a 9k6 TRX in stand alone mode.
      I wanted to test the repeater mode, so I tried without ambe, but I
      didn't know that the firmware didn't work as stand-alone repeater.
      First, it worked with ControlCenter software, but I think it won't be
      reliable enough for a repeater.
      I own a thin client Fujitsu PC, based on AMD Geode LX800 with CF flash
      card as HDD and 1Go RAM.
      I've installed the last debian distro (squeeze 6.0.7 lite, without
      X-window) and used the .Deb doc I found in the files section of
      pcrepeatercontroler group (Thanks to DL5DI !) to install the G4KLX software.
      DVRPTRrepeater works fine with my board (v1.69b firmware).

      The next step : waiting for repeater in stand-alone mode included in
      firmware, like stand-alone mode with ambe !

      --
      73's de F4AVI Fabrice
      fabrice@...