Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: GPS data into DVRPTR V1

  • F4AVI Fabrice
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Thanks for answer Jan.
      Connect a GPS receiver to send DPRS packet for stand-alone operation is
      exactly what I meant !
      I tried the xdvrptr firmware, but came back to the 1.69b because some
      software function of the control center didn't work (display rx msg,
      statistics, etc...).
      To my mind, it would be a great feature if we can send the real-time
      position into DPRS packet, when using DVRPTR_v1 with an external 9k6-TRX
      in stand-alone mode ...

      I'll wait to see if the other users of DVRPTR v1 will ask for this
      feature for the new firmware.

      Thanks again for us and DVRPTR v1 support!

      --
      73's de F4AVI Fabrice
      fabrice@...

      --