File upload contributions

  • skycom291980
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Group,

      I want to thank you all for your contributions to uploading files to the group. Due to the limited space available online in yahoo groups we are already almost at 25% filled and we have not been uploading files very long. Also to help keep thing less confusing in the software folder there will only be a need to keep the latest build for the dvrptr control center software and the previous release before that for rollback purposes. That being said in 48 hours I will remove all but the newest/latest control center thats in the files section and also the previous release or which ever release is in the files that the next oldest. This is being done to keep things less cluttered in the files section. Once the new website for the new dvrptr get setup all the information and files from what i understand will be archived there for your download purposes where there will be alot more space to store files. Again in 48 hours i will remove all but the newest and rollback version leaving you times to download all of whats in the files if you want to save them for your own on a external drive or your computer. If some should need a particular control center version i am sure there will be someone that can email it to you. Once again thanks for your contributions. I hope you understand.

      Dean Meredith
      KF9L
      Moderator