AF input level from receiver??

  • michael_wehnert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hi Jan

      I need to know the optimal RX AF line input levet for DV-RPTR_V1, for best operation.
      in another posting you mentioned the max. AF level ( 3V p-p ) but not the minimum level
      and the recommended level..

      73 de OZ5WU Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Hi Michael,

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "michael_wehnert" wrote:
        > I need to know the optimal RX AF line input levet for DV-RPTR_V1, for best operation.
        > in another posting you mentioned the max. AF level ( 3V p-p ) but not the minimum level
        > and the recommended level..

        The minimum usable level is 12mVp-p in theory. With a very noise free signal this produces 8 steps in the internal ADC.

        The recommended level is 0.5 to 1.5Vp-p.

        Kind regards,