Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: DIN plug pinout for the V1 board

  • va2ir
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
      Ok. Super. Thanks

      From: "skycom291980" <skycom291980@...>
      Sender: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:02:19 -0000
      To: <DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: DIN plug pinout for the V1 board

      Well i can tell you that the pinout for the 6 pin plug on the version 1 board is the same as the standard 6 pin plug thats found on the back of some of your radios like the ft-7800, ft-7900,id-880h and so on. So if you can find the pinouts for that you should have what you need. In the mean time i will find that info and put it on the group in a pictures/documentation folder.

      Dean
      KF9L

      --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "va2ir" wrote:

      > Sorry to be a pain in the arse, group, but does anyone have the pinout or color code for the 6 pin din plug (i.e. which pin does what) as I need to hardwire this to the repeater. I'm using a borrowed V1 board until mine gets here.
      >
      > I have the USB cable and I will fabb up a power cable.
      >
      > THanks
      >
      > Ian - VA2IR

    • skycom291980
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
        The picture you need with the info you need i have now just uploaded to the group. Please go to view it and download it for your records.

        Dean
        KF9L

        --- In DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com, "va2ir" wrote:

        > Sorry to be a pain in the arse, group, but does anyone have the pinout or color code for the 6 pin din plug (i.e. which pin does what) as I need to hardwire this to the repeater. I'm using a borrowed V1 board until mine gets here.
        >
        > I have the USB cable and I will fabb up a power cable.
        >
        > THanks
        >
        > Ian - VA2IR

      • va2ir
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013