      From: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Martel
      Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:16 PM
      To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Audio

      could it be that you have the duplex setting wrong?

      Le samedi 15 février 2014, Craig Gagner <crgagner@...> a écrit :

      I have an odd problem using one of the local repeaters, it could be an issue with the set up on my IC-9100 but unsure right now.

      I can do an Echo check on the repeater and I get my Audio back just fine, but I cant hear any of the RF audio on the repeater, I also here the Repeater ID loud and clear = ?? Its using a DVRPTR Board and 2 Moto mobiles as the repeater.

      Thanks

      Craig

      W1MSG

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic