946Re: [DVRPTR_V1] Technology net on XRF007B

  • Will
    Feb 9, 2014
      Sounds good

      We here at the QuadNet are very interested in integrating  mototurbo (DMR) into DSTAR using the DVRPTR 1 Board,  please come share any information you have. 73

      Will

      On 2/9/2014 5:55 AM, William Serrato wrote:

      Ladies and gentlemen:

      On February 23rd @ 16:00 UTC a group of friends  from the hispanic community from all over the world will start for the first time on reflector XRF007B  I am inviting you if you have a change to stop by reflector XRF007B and check in.  The purpose of that net would be to integrate the hispanic world into technology sharing about DSTAR and different uses that hams operators are doing in countries like Mexico (XE3RA) and Spain (EA5HJX)  are doing with the integration of mototurbo into DSTAR, and much more all related to   digital communication specially DSTAR.

      This net will be accessible  on Ref XRF007B, IRLP:EXP0063, ALLSTAR:27684 Echolink: on ED8ZAR-R node1017.  This net would be in the beautiful Spanish language for those of you that use it.

      Thanks in advance for your visit and we'll heard each other on reflector XRF007B on 02/23/2014

      73,

      KD8GIK / HK6CAN

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic