633Available Maxon PMR PM100 VHF, UK only

  • Paul Phillips
    Nov 9, 2013

      Hi All

      I have a couple of Maxon PM100 PMR VHF mobile radios, which have been converted to accept GMSK modulation and work with the DVRPTR version 1 board.  Please email direct if you are interested.  These units have a D type socket on the back and I have made up the PS2 (mouse plug) lead which goes straight into the DVRPTR board.

      These units will need programming with the correct frequencies, in total you can have 4 as they are 4 channel units.( I can program them for you), power would be set to  5 watts  and adjustment to lower is inside (POT).  But dependant on programming can go up to 25watts,  the software allows you to set high (H) or low (L).  Units are new and come boxed with microphone, DC cable, bracket, These units are really for Simplex gateways and work really well, MB6EG is running on one at the moment.

      http://www.electron-radio.com/pdf1/MAXON/Maxon_CIC_Data_Sheet_PM_100_160.pdf

      UK shipping only, sorry I know.

      Regards

      Paul