624Re: [DVRPTR_V1] TM-V7E

  • Jim Thisdale
    Oct 22, 2013
      FT8900 works very well as a dstar hotspot/repeater radio on 440 using either the DVRPTR modem or sound-card repeater program.

      Just remember to: set which side (left or right), 9600 baud mode & lock it to appropriate side, frequency, offset. Adjust RXinv, TXinv, TXdelay, TXlevel, set the rest of the repeater program's settings appropriately and you should be good to go.

      -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B Colchester Digital Group
      Visit my Pi http://n1jmm.no-ip.org
      Helpful Information on Ham Radio & Linux.
      On 10/20/13 12:44 PM, giancarlo wrote:
      I got a TM-V7E and I would like to know if it is ok for making a Dstar Hotspot and there are drawback for the planned task. Casn I convert anFT8900 to  DStar? Thanks

      SVØXBR
      Ing. Giancarlo Pagni
      e-mail: gcpagni@...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic