623Re: RX Window For Commerical Radio Inerface

  • Ken
    Oct 22, 2013
      the instructions say:
      "RX does not need level adjustment. The DVRPTR board detects a wide range of voltage levels. The signal from the 9k6 jack of your FM transceiver to the DVRPTR board should be in the range of 0,5Vpp to 2,5Vpp for best performance."
      It would  be nice if it said: "optimum performance results at 1.5 volts pk-pk   ;-)
      One very weak user of my system starts each transmission with a burst of R2. No doubt his signal is slightly off frequency.  I am going to lower the level from 2.5 to 1.5 volts now that I know the full story.
      Tnx & 73
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic