      To: DVRPTR_V1@yahoogroups.com
      From: bruce.given@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:36:35 -0400
      Subject: [DVRPTR_V1] Re: Pcrepeatercontroller

      Not Exactly sure what you mean about "big Secret" or Hidden Drivers they are freely available in the files section
      Please help your self

      This group is a very friendly and most people here are willing to help

      Hope you find the files you need just ask !

      I’d rather live in a world full of eccentric thinkers than one full of unthinking consumers.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic