608RX Window For Commerical Radio Inerface

  • n1ldy
    Oct 20, 2013
      Hello Group,

      I was wondering how does one adjust the RX window for different Commercial radio interfaces.
      Having Past Experience with Satoshi and Moen boards along with sound card interfaces, they ALL have input audio adjustments "pots" or software adjustments to compensate the different disc, levels.

      this board does not, and the typical its all done internal reason don't sit well with me

      Satoshi input level was so critical that one fraction of a turn rendered you all R2D2 with 2 different repeaters systems
      Kenwood TKR-750
      and
      Motorola Quantar

      any help? with adjustments