The DVRPTR-2 board is a DV Modem based on two powerful 32 Bit microcontroller, an ATMEL AT32UC3B0512 and an ARM based TI controller. All DV functions are implemented in software.
The DV data from an FM transceiver is fed into the ADC input and then processed with a couple of digital signal processing routines.
The connection to the PC is done via an USB or Ethernet interface. A driver is available for Windows (XP, Vista, Win7 or Win). Under Linux the board is detected automatically and no driver is needed (tested with Opensuse, Ubuntu and Cent-OS).
* An integrated bootloader allows firmware updates for the end user.
* A couple of PC software packages support all functions required for DV operation.
* This board is made for HAM operators for use as hotspot, DV-Dongle or DV-Transceiver or for DV repeaters in various operating modes.
* A special website was build for this board: http://www.dvrptr.de/
DV Development Group
- Jul 22, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.