"Reflectors modes", reflectors are band independent. There isn't any RF connection. The usage of ports, A,B,C, and D are up to the reflector own. Port E isfranmiele
JOhn. A: 1240 MHz (23cm) B: 440 MHz (70cm) C: 144 MHz (2m) Hope this helps. 73 Nick KJ4BSM ... From: johnscobb@... [DVDongle] Date: 11/24/15nhorv75597
Hello Could anyone let me know what mode A.B. and C are i know one 2m,70cms and 23cms but which ones de M0JBF Johncobbjo56
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 20, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.