D-Star Net Directory

  • Adam Fast
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Well, now that the world is so tiny thanks to the DV-Dongle and soon
      to be D-Plus repeater linking, I think it would be a good idea to
      compile a net directory of ALL the D-Star nets in the world on
      Gateway-connected systems. It would be neat to have a central place
      to go and see when the next net one could check into will be -
      repeater, time in UTC and day of the week.

      I'm not sure where to propose it is kept - dstarusers.org comes to
      mind first but I don't want to commit those guys to anything.

      Our group at w0omd.org has the ability to post that kind of
      information, but it seems like something every group would want.

      Perhaps have a big long discussion thread where everybody posts their
      net times / days and repeater system, whether D-Plus is available for
      dongle stations, etc?

      I'll start first and hopefully others can follow.

      W0OMD repeater (port C primarily), 0200 UTC Monday (== 8pm Central
      Time Sundays), D-Plus is available for dongle stations. All are
      welcome to check in.