RE: [DVDongle] Re: DVTool 1.10beta1 available

  • Greg Forrest
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 2, 2008
      Mark:

      I had the same problem here; but I noticed that the size of the file shown
      on the opendstar site was greater than the one I downloaded in Win2K. Tried
      two more times and no change. I then went to an XP machine and it worked
      fine. I am guessing it is some setting in the different browser versions.
      Never determined what it was.

      Greg
      N6LDJ