Re: Latest Version

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
      Yes, when you download from the dvdongle.com web site, you get the
      latest. It's 1.05.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "franmiele" <fran@...> wrote:

      > I haven't had any response so is it safe to assume version 1.05 is
      the
      > latest?
      >

      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "franmiele" <fran@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What is the latest version# of the DV-Dongle software. I don't
      see
      > it
      > > state on the DV-Dongle web site.

    • Fran Miele
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008

        Thanks Robin!

        Fran, W1FJM

        "franmiele" <fran@> wrote:

        > > What is the latest version# of the DV-Dongle software. I don't
        see
        > it
        > > state on the DV-Dongle web site.

      • Mark Phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
          What about the latest version of the firmware?

          Mark

          On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 19:29 +0000, Robin Cutshaw wrote:
          > Yes, when you download from the dvdongle.com web site, you get the
          > latest. It's 1.05.

          > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "franmiele" <fran@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I haven't had any response so is it safe to assume version 1.05 is
          > the
          > > latest?
          > >

          > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "franmiele" <fran@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > What is the latest version# of the DV-Dongle software. I don't
          > see
          > > it
          > > > state on the DV-Dongle web site.

          Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
          Randolph, NJ
        • Dennis Rogers
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
            They need to place the most recent release on the MAIN DVdongle website compile.

            --
            Regards,

            Dennis, N5VRP
            n5vrp.satx@...

            Dstar User / Gateway Admin / D-PRS Provider
            ARRL Member
            Cactus-Intertie Member
            AMSAT Member, President's Club

            73's from SATX, EL09rk