RE: [DVDongle] Re: New DV Dongle/ D Star user

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008

      Yall might be trying to make things harder than they really are.

      Port B and Module B are the same thing.

      http://www.dstarinfo.com/Nets/Nets.htm lists a number of nets. Most of them are confirmed as current, active nets. I know that the Southeastern Weather Net (REF002A)on Sunday evening will be active.

      In general, connect to REF001 port C (aka REF001C) and simply say “This is (my callsign). I’m a new dongle user, can someone help me?” Odds are that if it is working, you will get a response.

      Ed WA4YIH