Re: DVDongle is working

  • g8zqa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
      Thanks Antonio. I had already ordered the Logitec via the
      Amazon "marketplace" so will see what happens. Sometimes the stock of
      items by the "sub shops" is not always up to date and a few days
      later you receive news that they haven't got the item ordered! I'll
      bear your recommendation in mind.

      Thanks Peter (G8ZQA)

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Esposito" <iw2oaz@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Peter,
      > at the moment all peoples buying DVD in Italy also buy the USB
      headset Microsoft LX-3000, works very well and the price is around 32-
      33 Euros. Best performance with this headset. Remember to set Audio
      Output and Input to LX-3000.