Re: [DVDongle] DVDongle is working

  • Antonio Esposito
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hi Peter,
      at the moment all peoples buying DVD in Italy also buy the USB headset Microsoft LX-3000, works very well and the price is around 32-33 Euros. Best performance with this headset. Remember to set Audio Output and Input to LX-3000.

      73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
      http://www.iq2gm.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
        Thanks Antonio. I had already ordered the Logitec via the
        Amazon "marketplace" so will see what happens. Sometimes the stock of
        items by the "sub shops" is not always up to date and a few days
        later you receive news that they haven't got the item ordered! I'll
        bear your recommendation in mind.

        Thanks Peter (G8ZQA)

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Esposito" <iw2oaz@...>