DVDongle is working

  • g8zqa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hi Guys

      Following request for advice I've now come across some mobiles using
      GB7WF. The actual sound settings are very critical using the computer
      sound card, so the headset is now a priority on the future shopping
      list, then I can join in!
      These results are using the Mesh unit with what we think is USB 2.0. We
      also think that the timeouts on the Evesham may be as a result of it
      being a bit slow and USB1, maybe this computer will be easier to test
      properly once I get the headset.

      Hope to be joining you on the air very soon.

      Regards

      Peter (G8ZQA)
    • Antonio Esposito
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
        Hi Peter,
        at the moment all peoples buying DVD in Italy also buy the USB headset Microsoft LX-3000, works very well and the price is around 32-33 Euros. Best performance with this headset. Remember to set Audio Output and Input to LX-3000.

        73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
        http://www.iq2gm.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
          Thanks Antonio. I had already ordered the Logitec via the
          Amazon "marketplace" so will see what happens. Sometimes the stock of
          items by the "sub shops" is not always up to date and a few days
          later you receive news that they haven't got the item ordered! I'll
          bear your recommendation in mind.

          Thanks Peter (G8ZQA)

          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Antonio Esposito" <iw2oaz@...>