Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [DVDongle] Re: DV Dongle and Messages

Expand Messages
  • Antonio
    ... Hi Frank, you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list. -- 73 de Antonio IW2OAZ http://www.iq2gm.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Frank Taylor ha scritto:

      Thanks Robin,
      Sorry for the delay in replying.
      Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
      not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
      If you need a beta tester please let me know

      73's de Frank
      G8NSD

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:
      >
      > A version that will do this is in the works.
      >
      > 73,
      > Robin
      > AA4RC
      >
      >
      >
      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@ >
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
      the
      > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Frank G8NSD
      > > Chesterfield, UK
      > >
      >


      Hi Frank,
      you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list.

      -- 
      73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
      http://www.iq2gm.com
    • Frank Taylor
      Hi Robin, Hows best to explain. With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater to connect to the reflector you are on ex YOUR GB3SS AL
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi Robin,
        Hows best to explain.
        With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater
        to connect to the reflector you are on

        ex YOUR GB3SS AL

        Then that will connect the repeater to the refector you are on, does
        that make sence?

        73's de Frank


        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:
        >
        > Hi Frank. I'm not sure I understand the "connect repeaters" part.
        > DVTool connects to repeaters reguardless of whether they are
        > connected to reflectors or not.
        >
        > 73,
        > Robin
        > AA4RC
        >
        >
        >
        > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks Robin,
        > > Sorry for the delay in replying.
        > > Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that
        are
        > > not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
        > > If you need a beta tester please let me know
        > >
        > > 73's de Frank
        > > G8NSD
        > >
        > >
        > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > A version that will do this is in the works.
        > > >
        > > > 73,
        > > > Robin
        > > > AA4RC
        > > >
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
        > > > wrote:
        > > > >
        > > > > Hi All,
        > > > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages
        with
        > > the
        > > > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
        > > > >
        > > > > Regards
        > > > > Frank G8NSD
        > > > > Chesterfield, UK
        > > > >
        > > >
        > >
        >
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.