Re: DV Dongle and Messages

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Frank. I'm not sure I understand the "connect repeaters" part.
      DVTool connects to repeaters reguardless of whether they are
      connected to reflectors or not.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Robin,
      > Sorry for the delay in replying.
      > Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
      > not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
      > If you need a beta tester please let me know
      >
      > 73's de Frank
      > G8NSD
      >

      > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A version that will do this is in the works.

      > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi All,
      > > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
      > the
      > > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Frank G8NSD
      > > > Chesterfield, UK

    • Antonio
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
        Frank Taylor ha scritto:

        Thanks Robin,
        Sorry for the delay in replying.
        Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
        not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
        If you need a beta tester please let me know

        73's de Frank
        G8NSD

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

        > A version that will do this is in the works.

        > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@ >
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi All,
        > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
        the
        > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
        > >
        > > Regards
        > > Frank G8NSD
        > > Chesterfield, UK

        Hi Frank,
        you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list.

        --
        73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
        http://www.iq2gm.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
          Hi Robin,
          Hows best to explain.
          With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater
          to connect to the reflector you are on

          ex YOUR GB3SS AL

          Then that will connect the repeater to the refector you are on, does
          that make sence?

          73's de Frank