Re: DV Dongle and Messages

  • Frank Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
      Thanks Robin,
      Sorry for the delay in replying.
      Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
      not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
      If you need a beta tester please let me know

      73's de Frank
      G8NSD

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hi Frank. I'm not sure I understand the "connect repeaters" part.
        DVTool connects to repeaters reguardless of whether they are
        connected to reflectors or not.

        wrote:

        > Thanks Robin,
        > Sorry for the delay in replying.
        > Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
        > not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
        > If you need a beta tester please let me know
        >
        > 73's de Frank
        > G8NSD
        >

        > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@> wrote:
        > >
        > > A version that will do this is in the works.

        > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi All,
        > > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
        > the
        > > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
        > > >
        > > > Regards
        > > > Frank G8NSD
        > > > Chesterfield, UK

      • Antonio
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
          Frank Taylor ha scritto:

          Thanks Robin,
          Sorry for the delay in replying.
          Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
          not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
          If you need a beta tester please let me know

          73's de Frank
          G8NSD

          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

          > A version that will do this is in the works.

          > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@ >
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
          the
          > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > Frank G8NSD
          > > Chesterfield, UK

          Hi Frank,
          you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list.

          --
          73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
          http://www.iq2gm.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
            Hi Robin,
            Hows best to explain.
            With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater
            to connect to the reflector you are on

            ex YOUR GB3SS AL

            Then that will connect the repeater to the refector you are on, does
            that make sence?

            73's de Frank