Re: [DVDongle] DV Dongle and Messages

  • John D. Hays
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      Not yet.

      --
      John D. Hays - K7VE
      Phone: 206-801-0820
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
        Thanks Robin,
        Sorry for the delay in replying.
        Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
        not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
        If you need a beta tester please let me know

        73's de Frank
        G8NSD

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
          Hi Frank. I'm not sure I understand the "connect repeaters" part.
          DVTool connects to repeaters reguardless of whether they are
          connected to reflectors or not.

          wrote:

          > Thanks Robin,
          > Sorry for the delay in replying.
          > Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
          > not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
          > If you need a beta tester please let me know
          >
          > 73's de Frank
          > G8NSD
          >

          > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > A version that will do this is in the works.

          > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi All,
          > > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
          > the
          > > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
          > > >
          > > > Regards
          > > > Frank G8NSD
          > > > Chesterfield, UK

        • Antonio
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
            Frank Taylor ha scritto:

            Thanks Robin,
            Sorry for the delay in replying.
            Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
            not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
            If you need a beta tester please let me know

            73's de Frank
            G8NSD

            --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

            > A version that will do this is in the works.

            > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@ >
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi All,
            > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
            the
            > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
            > >
            > > Regards
            > > Frank G8NSD
            > > Chesterfield, UK

            Hi Frank,
            you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list.

            --
            73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
            http://www.iq2gm.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
              Hi Robin,
              Hows best to explain.
              With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater
              to connect to the reflector you are on

              ex YOUR GB3SS AL

              Then that will connect the repeater to the refector you are on, does
              that make sence?

              73's de Frank