DV Dongle For Sale

  • Tim Hardy (AF1G)
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      DV Dongle in original box, like new, used a couple of times.  Just don't have time.

      $150 shipped to you (North America, Alaska, Hawaii).

      Tim, AF1G

    • Tim Hardy (AF1G)
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
        Item has been sold and shipped to a happy new owner.  Thanks for everyone's interest!

        73 de Tim, AF1G

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
          Hi all... I have my DV Dongle up for sale. Still in great new
          condition, just find I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
          Purchased from Ham Radio Outlet earlier this year. Will ship in
          original box with all original packing and USB cable. I will include
          a copy of the latest software burned to CD. Asking $160.00 USD firm.
          PayPal only, will ship via USPS priority mail. I will give a full
          money back guarantee for 7 days against DOA.

          If interested, please contact me n9cto at arrl(dot)net.
        • C. Rubenfeld
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 8, 2013
            I have an almost new DV Dongle purchased but seldom used.  It comes with it's original carton.
            $165.00 including shipping.

            Contact VE4EAatracdotca