Re: DV Dongle and Messages

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      A version that will do this is in the works.

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with the
      > dongle and to extract gps messages.
      >
      > Regards
      > Frank G8NSD
      > Chesterfield, UK

    • John D. Hays
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
        Not yet.

        --
        John D. Hays - K7VE
        Phone: 206-801-0820
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
          Thanks Robin,
          Sorry for the delay in replying.
          Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
          not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
          If you need a beta tester please let me know

          73's de Frank
          G8NSD

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
            Hi Frank. I'm not sure I understand the "connect repeaters" part.
            DVTool connects to repeaters reguardless of whether they are
            connected to reflectors or not.

            wrote:

            > Thanks Robin,
            > Sorry for the delay in replying.
            > Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
            > not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
            > If you need a beta tester please let me know
            >
            > 73's de Frank
            > G8NSD
            >

            > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > A version that will do this is in the works.

            > > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi All,
            > > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
            > the
            > > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
            > > >
            > > > Regards
            > > > Frank G8NSD
            > > > Chesterfield, UK

          • Antonio
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
              Frank Taylor ha scritto:

              Thanks Robin,
              Sorry for the delay in replying.
              Yes it would be nice, also being able to connect repeaters that are
              not connected to the reflector would me nice as well.
              If you need a beta tester please let me know

              73's de Frank
              G8NSD

              --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Robin Cutshaw" <aa4rc@...> wrote:

              > A version that will do this is in the works.

              > --- In DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com, "Frank Taylor" <g8nsd.groups@ >
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > > I'm new to all this, but is it possible to tx/rx messages with
              the
              > > dongle and to extract gps messages.
              > >
              > > Regards
              > > Frank G8NSD
              > > Chesterfield, UK

              Hi Frank,
              you can select Gateway/Repeaters or Reflectors quickly, from the list.

              --
              73 de Antonio IW2OAZ
              http://www.iq2gm.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
                Hi Robin,
                Hows best to explain.
                With a radio connected to a refector, you can link to get a repeater
                to connect to the reflector you are on

                ex YOUR GB3SS AL

                Then that will connect the repeater to the refector you are on, does
                that make sence?

                73's de Frank