DV Dongle Under Vista

  • Stephen Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 9:53 AM
      I got my DV Dongle up and working on Windows Vista (no I do not like
      Vista, but that is what the box came with) the first time. It took a
      little while to find the driver, but after 3 minutes it was loaded. I
      can get out a whole test call before it comes back thru on the Dongle.
      There is about 6 seconds delay hearing myself thru W4DOC and back out
      on the Dongle.

      Great Work Robin and Co.
      Steve W4CNG