Re: Dongle keeps Disconnecting

  • Declan Mc Glone
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008
      Thanks for all the interesting responses to the original question.
      This issue has only started on my computer recently, so something has
      changed, I never had any issues previously. I thought I had it sorted,
      but it seems not, the problem continues to occur.

      All the software is up to date, but I just can't pinpoint whats
      changed. So, I'll continue playing with it and let you know if I find
      a specific resolution to it.

      Thanks,

      Declan
      M0TMX