New Facebook Group

  • aldewitt_2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2013
      I went looking for a group of D-Star users on Facebook and found one in the UK but not the US.  So I started D-Star US for that purpose.  This is such a rapidly growing community of users it would encourage adoption of the technology if people could share their experiences on such a group.
    • Fran Miele
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2013
        When did you start it? There has been one out there call D-STAR Amateur Radio that I joined a while back

        --Fran, W1FJM

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2013

          I started it just the other day.  I searched Facebook for D-Star and found the UK group, but no group in the US.  I thought that was really strange.  I will go back and search for the group you mentioned.

        • EDM/N1MPR

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2013
              I just looked again. I don't find a "D-STAR US" group. I find a D-STAR Amateur Radio" group

              --Fran

              Fran Miele <fran@...> wrote:

              When did you start it? There has been one out there call D-STAR Amateur Radio that I joined a while back

              --Fran, W1FJM

              On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM, <aldewitt@...> wrote:

              I went looking for a group of D-Star users on Facebook and found one in the UK but not the US.  So I started D-Star US for that purpose.  This is such a rapidly growing community of users it would encourage adoption of the technology if people could share their experiences on such a group.

            • Steve Bosshard (NU5D)
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2013

                --
                ✞  ΙΧΘΥΣ